Hilton Grand Vacations wins 12 ARDA Awards
Hilton Grand Vacations is celebrating after being honoured with 12 awards at the annual American Resort Development Association (ARDA) conference in Orlando.
In addition, HGV attained a company record with 50 team members, departments and projects selected as award finalists.
ARDA is the D.C.-based professional association representing the vacation ownership and resort development industries, and the ARDA Awards programme is widely considered to be the gold standard in the industry.
It celebrates excellence in the vacation ownership industry in categories including resort operations, marketing and sales, management and administration, advertising and product design.
Mark Wang, president and CEO of Hilton Grand Vacations, said: “We are extremely proud of our team members’ ongoing commitment to excellence, and this outstanding recognition by ARDA is another example of how their exceptional work makes a positive impact in our industry.
“I would like to offer my personal congratulations to all of this year’s winners and finalists on achieving this prestigious honour. Thank you for your impressive contributions and for making HGV the world-renowned company it is today.”
A full list of HGV’s ARDA Awards winners include:
- Marketing Team – Parc Soleil In-House Marketing Team
- Salesperson – Traditional Line: Yosuke Tanio
- Sales Team – Japan Sales Team
- Business Administration Team: Finance & Accounting – Asset Backed Securities Team
- Business Administration Team Member: Finance & Accounting – Kelly Mabolo
- Inventory Revenue Management Program Manager/Team – Kimberly Russell
- Crisis Management Team or Team Member – Myrtle Beach Crisis Management Team
- Human Resources Team – @ Your Service
- Technology Project or Team – Customer Relationship Management Team
- Technology Project at Resort or Corporate Office – Internationalization Program: Phase 1 Odawara
- Refurbishment: Unit – Bay Forest Odawara Cottage Project
- Sales Center Design – Bay Forest Odawara Sales Center
This year’s ARDA Awards winners were selected by both industry experts and judges outside of the industry. In previous years, HGV has earned recognition in categories such as Resort General Manager and Owner/Customer Relations Manager/Team, as well as ARDA’s top honour, the ARDA Circle of Excellence (ACE) Award for its community service.