RCI continues to invest in a range of tools and services to support the operations of its affiliates, from dynamic marketing materials and collateral to boost sales to social media monitoring, the provision of on-site support, business and staff recognition – and more.
One of the company’s latest pilot programmes places RCI representatives on site at resorts in key destinations across Europe to offer resorts, their owners and potential purchasers a professional one-to-one service providing information about RCI, timeshare exchange and shared-vacation ownership in general. The representatives can handle a range of enquiries about timeshare exchange and RCI membership, as well as give members the option to conduct RCI transactions while at the resort.
The programme is also designed to give resorts added credibility, strengthen the sales proposition and cement the RCI relationship, according to Dimitris Manikis, RCI’s vice president Business Development EMEA and managing director South Africa.
“Having RCI representatives on site and visible to owners and potential owners is something many resorts have been asking us to do,” Manikis said. “It adds to the credibility not only of the resort and its product, but the exchange system and timeshare in general.
“Having a friendly professional face to speak with and explain things can make all the difference to an owner or prospect who wants a better understanding of exchange. This initiative is just one of the many ways that RCI is investing to help the operations of our affiliates. Following the pilot programme, we will evaluate its success with a view to further enhancing our offering to affiliates.”
Other RCI initiatives supporting the affiliate community include:
- RCI Presenter – a touchscreen interactive sales tool that adds a dynamic new element and edge to the sales presentation, engaging the audience and helping to drive traffic, generate sales and reduce marketing costs
- Marketing materials – RCI offers a range of anti-rescission and point of sale tools, including anti-rescission DVDs, Weeks and Points product benefits leaflets and guides, welcome kits and more. All can be ordered via an easy to use online service, as can RCI Experiences, a trial membership package designed especially for prospective timeshare purchasers
- The Timeshare Online Learning Centre (TOLC) – a service providing round-the-clock online media monitoring to find out what people are saying about RCI affiliated resort developer clients on social media to help protect their brand image
- RCI Award for Developer Achievement (RADA) – an awards programme to recognise and reward developers and their staff for their ongoing efforts in sales and service
- RCI Ventures – one of the industry’s leading, and longest-running, business magazines, and its complementary website, offers a range of industry news, developments, expert views and inspiring ideas. The magazine – which is available in four regional additions – and website have both been completely redesigned this year, with the latter being faster and easier to navigate to boost the user experience.
“The array of tools we have on offer demonstrate RCI’s commitment to our partners’ businesses, whether we are providing tools to help or thank them for their own hard work and investment of time and effort in their resorts,” added Manikis.
“Working together is very much the RCI way and we truly believe that our affiliates’ success is our success. We’ll continue to invest and look for new ways to take us all on to even greater achievements.”