In addition to its core business of timeshare exchange, RCI also services The Registry Collection, the world’s leading luxury leisure property exchange programme, featuring nearly 160 fractional properties available for exchange in 40 countries.
The Registry Collection programme services high-end or fractional properties and currently has more than 27,000 members and more than 130 affiliates across the globe, providing members with access to an elite global network of the very finest vacation properties at some of the world’s premier destinations. Members also benefit from excusive travels and leisure services, such as personal concierge services that are available 24/7. From condo hotels and high-end fractional resorts to private residence clubs and fractional yachts, The Registry Collection programme facilitates exchanges to some of the most unique properties around the world and redefines the luxury holiday and second home experience for owners and developers.
In the current economic climate, many developers of wholly-owned residential leisure property developments are also turning to The Registry Collection to give their properties and extra value dimension by offering buyers membership of this exclusive luxury home exchange programme. Many potential purchasers of fractional properties can afford to buy a luxury second home outright but choose to reduce their financial exposure in today’s uncertain property market. They recognise in buying a fractional property they are giving themselves the freedom from property maintenance and security hassles, while enjoying the flexibility of exchanging stay time in their own home for one of commensurate quality and desirability from The Registry Collection portfolio.
Developers associated to the programme can offer their purchasers the largest choice of luxury exchange options currently available, as well as benefiting from exclusive developer services such as the Early Privilege Programme giving them the opportunity to offer off plan purchasers the chance to take holidays in The Registry Collection resorts that are available while they wait for the keys to their own properties.
Benefits to the Developer
- Offers a unique competitive sales advantage – for both fractional resort and wholly-owned residential leisure property developments
- Provides an attractive proposition for those seeking luxury holidays
- Pre-completion holidays for your owners with Early Privileges programme
- Compelling lead generation services.
Benefits to the Owner
- Access to holidays in luxury accommodations, in highly sought-after locations in 40 countries
- Serviced by dedicated reservation consultants
- Personal concierge service – 365 days a year
- Access to specialty products such as holidays on luxury yachts
- Access to other properties while purchased resort is in completion phase with Early Privileges.
For more information visit www.theregistrycollection.com
Get in touch
To discover how The Registry Collection can enhance your property offering and deliver exclusive advantage, please contact:
Europe – email email@example.com
US, Canada, Latin America, Asia Pac – TBC
Alternatively, please complete the short form below.